Receiving A Letter!

 A letter back from my penpal arrived yesterday! She told me that my package had only taken a day to arrive (which makes sense considering we live in the same city). She included a handwritten letter, some cute stickers, and green tea. I started writing my response to her letter today and prepared the envelope I’d be sending back to her. I also included some song recommendations this time. The letters aren’t about serious things but more about our opinions on certain things and recommendations. I also have not gotten a chance to talk to her much over quarantine, so being penpals has been a nice way to catch up and help keep in contact regularly during the pandemic in a safe way (that also provides an escape from electronics). I look forward to continuing to send her things through the USPS and receiving them. It’s fun while still helping raise money for the cause!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Saving the USPS